Let’s start with What Is A Virtual Assistant? Virtual Assistants (VAs) are rapidly growing in their popularity for business seeking efficient, flexible, cost-effective administration support without the expenses and resources required to employ additional personnel.
A VA is not unlike any other administrative professional you would typically see in an office however they are self-employed and work remotely for various clients and can provide one-off or ongoing assistance.
A VA is a business owner, highly committed, always learning, wants you to succeed and works with you to achieve your business goals.
An administrative professional can be an expensive resource especially if you don’t need their support for the time you have hired them for.
A VA is highly committed, wants you to succeed and works with you to achieve your business goals.
A VA is 100% focused on your business for the time and task you pay for.
A VA is someone a lot of businesses just can’t grow without.
An administrative professional can be an expensive resource especially if you don’t need their support for the time you have hired them for. A VA only works for the hours that are needed to get the task done.
Following are just some of the many benefits of a VA:
- VAs pay their own taxes, insurances and benefits
- VAs are dedicated to the quality of their work
- VAs are motivated by your success
- VAs provide their own office space, supplies and resources
- VAs are eager to develop their skill set at their own expense
- VAs have a network of industry professionals they can learn from and collaborate with
- VAs are available on an as needed basis
Go to Services for a list of services available.